Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Singing Mice

Here is a really interesting article about mice:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,174173,00.html

Apparently male mice sing to the female mice. I guess I must have mice genes in me, because since I found my eternal mate, I can't stop singing.

Music, being the 4th greatest thing in the world, is an important part of my life. Singing is something I enjoy a great deal. But, for the last 3 years I really haven't done much singing. I just haven't been in the right state of mind, or so I thought. Turns out I just hadn't met the right mouse who makes me want to sing.

A little over a week ago I decided that I wanted my future bride to hear my singing, so I spent the weekend recording songs for her. At times I was up until 4:30 in the morning singing for her. I'm sure my neighbors loved that. In the end I ended up with a CD of 14 songs that I was pretty proud of. Some were better than others, and some were off key. But, I felt it was representative of how I've been feeling.

Just call me Mickey and give me some cheese.

No comments: