Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm bursting!!!

Do you ever feel as though you were born to be something amazing? Do you ever feel as though there is "something" deep inside of you that is just bursting to get out?

Lately, Carter and I have been struggling with all sorts of life's stuff. Our family has really been put through the ringer, a rollercoster ride of immense proportions. This morning however, I awoke feeling as though I could take on the world, look it in the eye and say, "do your worst, you'll not harm me today".

It's such an empowering feeling, to know, I mean really know you are an amazing person. To truly believe you are a son/daughter of God and all that it entails. That you are entitled to all the blessings, perks and benefits of having a divine Father in Heaven. I will radiate today! I will shine, with everything I have, because I'm bursting to overflowing.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

You are an inspiration!